The End of the Law: Totally Devoted Living
Deuteronomy 31:30 - 32:47
Going the wrong way because we don't have the right directions.
Trying to follow God properly
Let God lead your fully devoted life.
Moses says that people will walk away from God
1) God is Totally Devoted to His people
Deuteronomy 32:7-15 - God intimately cares for Israel
2) His people are totally un-devoted to God
3) God punishes the wrong done to Him
Deuteronomy 32:23 - God removes His Blessings -> Exile
God is a just God
4) God will remember His people because He is Totally Devoted to them.
Deuteronomy 32: 26, 39-42
No other god can be relied on except the one True God
Deuteronomy ends on such a low to show how much God is needed
1) Accept that you can't follow God on your own - rely on God
2) Ask God to guide us - Galatians 5:19-21, 22-26
Tell Him your worries, rely on God to be devoted to Him
3) Come to Him for forgiveness - through Jesus.
Let God lead your Totally Devoted Life.